Valumehaanika Ltd (founded in 1966) is situated in Tartu and it operates with cast-iron and sheet metal.
Our focus is on small to middle size special castings for regional markets. Our ambition is to be a reliable and flexible partner to provide best solutions for customer needs.
Turnover: 980 949 EUR
Biggest export partners: Finland 92% and Latvia 7%
Number of employees: 20
- a new induction furnace with the melting capacity of 0,75 t
- one brand new alphaset molding line
- one existing alphaset molding line and hand molding capability.
- Gray -iron (GJL150-400)
- Ductile iron (GJS400-600)
- Iron with chrome content (up to 30% Cr)
- General machine building
- Furnace, hearth and fireplace doors
- Fire gates
- Iron details, steel constructions, bunkers and containers
- Other small and medium size ductile iron castings
Peltitarvike Oy, Kyrötekniikka Oy, Niemisen Valimo OY, Karhula Foundry OY
By subcontracting we also produce all kind of grey-iron and steel details. Valumehaanika Ltd. products can also be found in Tartu and Tallinn where the street illumination laterns, latern holders, vases, benches, sewage tops are made by us. However the main products are special orders for different companies from which one third is exported to Finland, Sweden and Latvia.